Monday 8 September 2014

What you want in life

Had written a lot of Technical blogs . So now it's turn for Life again.



Read it somewhere and I totally agree on this:
“ The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the amount of uncertainty you can comfortably deal with.” ~Tony Robbins

There are many occasion in our life when we just don’t know what we want. These are the awkward moments where we feel uncertain and unsure, and perhaps even question our existence.

Always remember. You don't earn name or fame because you are beautiful and attractive. People get attracted or inspired only by your work and not look. Example Shahrukh khan, Kajol etc. There are thousands of beautiful girls in kashmir and other part of India who are more fairer & attractive than kajol but it's because of her work people recognize and admire her, and not for her complexion.I always underestimated the sentence "There is no substitute to hard work". But as life moved forward, I realized the importance of these lines. Life teaches us a lot.

Many people (including me ;)) these days have a lot of goals in our life but we actually don't realize what we truly want. We should not think what we want "from" life, but think what we want "in" life. And rightly said by Modi jee  (Narendra Modi ) too :: "Kuch banne mein biswas maat rakho, kuch karne mein biswas rakho" (Don't try to become something, try to do something).

I had changed 4 companies in last 5 years. Friends and colleague thinks money is the main motive behind my frequent hops. To be very honest, that can be counted of one of the reason but practically that has a very small fraction of contribution in my decision to switch companies frequently. The actual reason is still unknown to me but there is something I am looking for but I am not able to get things in right direction for myself and I think thats what we call life. And this time I went one step ahead, apart from changing company I moved to a different city too, in search of **SOMETHING**. And I am being very honest here. I really don't know what that **SOMETHING** is. Leaving Bangalore was a pain and I have plan in future to move back to Bangalore. But let's see where does life takes me.

Even at some sort I thought to start my own business but I didn't had that much courage or will power to do that. We indians will never become a great entrepreneur as westerns do for obvious reasons. Our parents set our goal for our life (I am not complaining here, they do that for our good future only).....good grade.....good college....good job....car...house....family.....etc..... and by the time we realize our actual needs and our purpose of existence,it's time to leave this world. We then think that if we have the power to go back to older days and rectify our mistakes then things would have been different. But that's what life is, we can't change things as per our convenience and who knows the things would  been more worse after that.





2 comments:

  1. Very well written bhai....Story of my life..ur life and every guy between 25-30 year old...

    ReplyDelete